I'm jealous, have flown a T33 but it's a toy compared to this...

I'm jealous, have flown a T33 but it's a toy compared to this...
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Somewhere out there is a video with one of the pilots recounting the "fun" they used have by radioing ATC for speed and altitude checks when they were flying over the states.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
That is absolutely my favorite ride in the world. Has a very limited membership. Habu I think the pilots were called. Just an amazing piece of technology. They get to cruise on the edge of space and can go from day to night at will.
Those guys would fly over the USSR and watch missiles streaking towards them only to fall back to earth.
I'm sure we have jets that are faster today but nothing will ever approach the sinister look of the SR71.
That video made my day. Thanks.
BillWojo

T33 was still fun
Your neighbors called. They like your music.

this came up at the end of the video. also a good ride
Sonic Barbarian

my favorite quote,,,
,, the navy had been flamed,,"
Sonic Barbarian
Well Old Guy, I think you have us all beat. And to think, they paid you to do that!
BillWojo
SR71 was always my favorite plane when I was a kid. Must be an awesome ride for those pilots
Bookmarks